PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTEDNormally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (via email, telephone, online, social media, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
- if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the Skindeep Medi-Spas provide products and services to you;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Skindeep Medi-Spas.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONSkindeep Medi-Spas ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONYour personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you.
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our salons and online. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf;
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
COMPLAINTSIf you believe that your privacy has been breached by Skindeep Medi-Spas either in-salon or online, please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.