Face & Body Waxing Perth
Skindeep’s unique style of waxing has been developed over 30 years to deliver exceptional results and the most painless treatments possible.
We specialise in a full range of waxing treatments including eyebrows, lip, chin, bikini, female and male Brazilian wax, underarm, back, chest and more.
Hot Wax is used on the face, underarms and bikini area and strip wax for legs and arms only.
Facial Waxing Pricing
FACE Waxing PERTH
half leg packages
FULL leg packages
Full Leg & Bikini Wax $89
Full Leg, Bikini & Underarms Wax $109
Full Leg & G-String Wax $99
Full Leg, G-String & Underarms Wax $119
Full Leg & 1st Time Brazilian Wax $119
Full Leg, 1st Time Brazilian & Underarms Wax $139
Full Leg & Monthly Brazilian Wax $109
Full Leg, Monthly Brazilian & Underarms Wax $129
Brazilian waxing perth
Skindeep’s Brazilian waxing technique, using only hot wax and not strip wax, has been developed and perfected for 30 years to ensure a treatment that is as pain free, fast and effective as possible.
In a Brazilian wax, pubic hair is removed from the the entire genital area, including behind. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to remove all hair in the area or leave a small strip of hair in the front.
To prepare for your Brazilian wax, Make sure your hair is at least ¼-inch long — about the size of a grain of rice. Gently exfoliate a couple of days before your appointment to help prevent ingrown hairs. Cut down on alcohol and caffeine the day of your appointment. Both can cause your pores to tighten and make waxing more painful & Wear breathable, cotton underwear or loose bottoms to your appointment for maximum comfort.
Our therapists are highly skilled and experienced.
We adhere to strict hygiene protocols in accordance with WA Health Department regulations.
Our unique technique delivers fast, painless waxing that has longer-lasting results.
We only use strip wax for legs, backs and other large areas, and hot wax for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, underarms and the back of the neck.
We use a soft and disposable hot wax specifically for facial hair to make your waxing experience as comfortable as possible.
- If you are sensitive to waxing avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold can be reduced.
- Trim your hair down to 2cm before you have any bikini, chest or back wax to make your experience more comfortable.
- If you have been shaving allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax.
- Leave 3-5 weeks between waxing treatments.
- If you are going on holidays have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliate the chosen area the night before waxing for a smoother finish.
- Avoid heat treatments eg. sauna’s 24hrs pre-wax & 48hrs post-wax
- Schedule your waxing at 24-48hrs before you plan to apply any spray or false tan.
- Waxing is perfectly safe during pregnancy, even right up until your due date. Our experienced therapists ensure your comfort at all times.
- For facial waxing, avoid using AHA’s, BHA’s and Retinol in the area for 2-3 days pre-wax and post-wax.
- Apply tea tree lotion to all waxed areas for 3 days post wax.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24-48 hours E.g Sauna
- Avoid swimming and exercise that induces excessive perspiration for 24-48 hours.
- Do not apply perfumed products to the area for 24-48 hours.
- Avoid tight clothing for 24-48hours.
- Wait 24-48 Hours before applying false tan.
- Wait 24-48 hours before using AHA, BHA or Retinol products in the treated area.
Men's Waxing Perth
WAXING FOR MEN
We target all the popular body waxing areas for males!
From back, chest and shoulder waxing treatments to legs, arms and brows. Waxing delivers lasting results by removing hair from the root leaving your skin smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Learn more about male waxing Perth