brazilian Waxing Perth
Skindeep’s unique style of waxing has been developed over 30 years to deliver exceptional results and the most painless treatments possible.
We have a full range of waxing treatment options including eyebrows, lip, chin, bikini, female and male Brazilian wax, underarm, back, chest and more.
Hot Wax is used on the face, underarms and bikini area and strip wax for legs and arms only
Waxing perth cbd
Eyebrow & Lip $53
Eyebrow, Lip & Chin $69
1/2 Leg & Bikini $74
1/2 Leg, Bikini & Underarms $99
1/2 Leg & G-String $85
1/2 Leg, G-String & Underarms $109
1/2 Leg & 1st Time Brazilian $109
1/2 Leg, 1st Time Brazilian & Underarm $135
1/2 Leg & Monthly Brazilian $99
1/2 Leg, Monthly Brazilian & Underarm $119
Full Leg & Bikini $97
Full Leg, Bikini & Underarm $119
Full Leg & G-String $102
Full Leg, G-String & Underarms $125
Full Leg & 1st Time Brazilian $134
Full Leg, 1st Time Brazilian & Underarms $149
Full Leg & Monthly Brazilian $119
Full Leg, Monthly Brazilian & Underarms $139
Bikini & Underarm $60
G String & Underarm $73
1st Time Brazilian & Underarm $109
Monthly Brazilian & Underarm $99
Brazilian wax perth
- Our therapists are highly skilled and experienced.
- We adhere to strict hygiene protocols in accordance with WA Health Department regulations.
- Our unique technique delivers fast, painless waxing that has longer-lasting results.
- We only use strip wax for legs, backs and other large areas, and hot wax for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, underarms and the back of the neck.
- We use a soft and disposable hot wax specifically for facial hair to make your waxing experience as comfortable as possible.
- If you are sensitive to waxing avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold can be reduced.
- Trim your hair down to 2cm before you have any bikini, chest or back wax to make your experience more comfortable.
- If you have been shaving allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax.
- Leave 3-5 weeks between waxing treatments.
- If you are going on holidays have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliate the chosen area the night before waxing for a smoother finish.
- Avoid heat treatments eg. sauna’s 24hrs pre-wax & 48hrs post-wax
- Schedule your waxing at 24-48hrs before you plan to apply any spray or false tan.
- Waxing is perfectly safe during pregnancy, even right up until your due date. Our experienced therapists ensure your comfort at all times.
- For facial waxing, avoid using AHA’s, BHA’s and Retinol in the area for 2-3 days pre-wax and post-wax.
- Apply tea tree lotion to all waxed areas for 3 days post wax.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24-48 hours E.g Sauna
- Avoid swimming and exercise that induces excessive perspiration for 24-48 hours.
- Do not apply perfumed products to the area for 24-48 hours.
- Avoid tight clothing for 24-48hours.
- Wait 24-48 Hours before applying false tan.
- Wait 24-48 hours before using AHA, BHA or Retinol products in the treated area.