Terms and Conditions – Skindeep Medi-Spa’s ‘Win a trip to Bali’ promotion
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By completing your entry form in salon, we assume that you have
read and agree to the below.
- Promotion starts 1st February 2015 and ends 31st March 2015. Entries can be earned any time during this period.
- Entry forms must be given to a Skindeep staff member in salon by 5pm on 31st March 2015 to go into the draw.
- Entry forms must be fully completed with your details to be eligible to win a prize.
- Unlimited forms can be entered per person.
- In the event that an incomplete entry form is drawn as a winner, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winners entry forms will be checked against the Skindeep treatment records to ensure accuracy.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email by 3rd April 2015 and will be required to visit their local salon to collect their prize. Winners may be required to have their photo taken with their prize which will be used for promotional purposes.
- The winners will be announced on Facebook, the Skindeep website and by email newsletter on 3rd April 2015.
- Prizes will be drawn by Helen Golisano, Director of Skindeep, in the presence of two witnesses. Prize draw will be video recorded to prove the fairness and accuracy of the prize draw.
- Skindeep’s judgement of winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Skindeep Medi-Spa staff and their family members and spouses are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
- Prize will be presented in the form of a gift voucher to the value of $1,400, as at 1 February 2015, based on the costs below:
- Return economy class flights to Denpasar, Bali from Perth, Australia with baggage allowance ($353 per person with Jetstar)
- Four nights at The Stones Hotel Legian in a Deluxe Room (AU$172/night, current as at 1 February 2015)
- No part of any prize is redeemable for cash or services.
- All extra charges for the holiday will be covered by the winner, including; extra baggage allowance, food and beverages, spa treatments, room upgrade, shopping, spending money, minibar consumption, transport and tours, damages, fees and charges.