At Skindeep, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have tried and tested our waxing systems and protocols down to the very last detail. We have worked hard to perfect the art of waxing, creating our own unique style and paying incredible attention to detail.
SALON SECRET – Add on a Skindeep ‘Buff n Polish’ for $10 extra with any leg wax. Here you will enjoy a pre-wax exfoliation, hot towel rub afterwards and an application of soothing post-wax hydrating cream. Perfect for anyone who suffers ingrown hairs or very dry skin.
We have a full range of waxing treatment options including eyebrows, lip, chin, bikini, female and male Brazilian, underarm, back, chest and more.
These are some of our favourites, for our full waxing price list please click below.
Eyebrow Tidy & Shape $25
Bikini Line (standard) $30
Brazilian (first time) $70
Brazilian (monthly) $60
1/2 Leg (lower/upper) incl. knees $39
Full Leg $58
Why choose Skindeep for your waxing experience?
- Our Therapists are well-trained with many hours of in-salon experience, to ensure all of our waxing is performed to the same high quality standard;
- We adhere to strict hygiene protocols in accordance with WA Health Department regulations;
- Our focus is on performing your waxing as quick, efficiently and painlessly as possible;
- We only use disposable roll on wax for legs, backs and other large areas, and disposable hot Azulene wax for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, underarms and the back of the neck.
- We also use a soft and disposable hot apricot wax specifically for facial hair, to make your waxing experience as comfortable as possible.
- We have developed a unique technique for waxing – by using a different pattern to remove the wax strips, so we are able to making your wax faster, less painful and have longer-lasting results than traditional methods.
- Our technique also involves applying pre-wax solutions to all body areas to be waxed, followed by powder to lift the hairs and help reduce irritation to the skin.
- Following the waxing, we also apply a hydrating soothing cream so you leave feeling smooth with no sticky residue.
Waxing Tips and Tricks
- If you are sensitive to waxing we advise you to avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- Trim your hair down to 2cm before you have any bikini, chest or back wax. This is very important, as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 3-5 weeks between waxes.
- If you are going on holidays we recommend you have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
- Avoid sunbeds (or any heat treatments eg. sauna’s) 24hrs pre-wax & 48hrs post-wax
- Do not use moisturiser prior to your treatment, as the wax will not sit on your skin properly.
- If you plan to have a spray tan or apply any forms of tanning solution, please schedule your waxing at 24-48hrs before you plan to have your tan applied.
- We are also very experienced in waxing during pregnancy, right up till your due date, we do advise that you can be a bit more sensitive to waxing during this time, but we can ensure we know all the tricks to making you as comfortable as possible.
- We recommend to apply tea tree lotion to all waxed areas for 3 days
- Avoid exposure to heat treatments for 24-48hrs (ie Sauna/ Steam)
- Avoid swimming and other exercise that induces excessive perspiration
- No perfumed products on the area
- Avoid tight clothing
- Do not apply fake tan
- Try to reduce friction and direct contact with the area
To complement and enhance your skin prior or after your wax, we recommend the following Products and Treatments;
- AHA/LCA Invigorating Face and Body Scrub
- Hovans Ingrown Hair Medi Cream