Hydropeptide Anti-Wrinkle Polish And Plump
Smooth, plump and pamper like a spa professional with this easy, yet highly effective, 2-step system. First the spa-mazing Vitamin C Polishing Crystals act like a gentle microdermabrasion and polish away the appearance of lines and wrinkles while instantly illuminating the skin. Then, the spa-tacular Activator Serum continues the transformation by infusing the skin with plumping peptides, leaving your skin youthfully firm and silky smooth.
Suitable for all skin types who want the benefits of gentle microdermabrasion and a relaxing spa facial in an easy at-home treatment.
How to Use:
1. After cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount of Peel 1 Polishing Crystals to your skin and massage gently in upward circular motions for 1 – 2 minutes. Easy does it – do not scrub.
2. Apply Peel 2 Plumping Activator over Peel 1 and massage for 2- 3 minutes. Foam will appear and skin may feel warm and tingly.
3. Ask everyone you know to feel how soft your skin is.
4. Don’t leave on your skin for more than 8 minutes. Rinse and dry.
5. Follow with appropriate moisturizer and sunscreen.
Peel 1: Peg-8, Glycerin , Sodium Bicarbonate, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Zeolite, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 1,2 Hexandiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Citral, Linalool, Tropolone, Geraniol
Peel 2: Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Gluconolactone, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tripeptide-1