- Wrinkle formations
- Free oil flow
- Plugged pores
- Porphyrin in acne & comedones
- Areas with diminished circulation
- Dehydrated skin
- Vascular conditions
- Skin irritations
- Area with collagen loss
- Sensitive and thinned skin areas
- and more
How the Observ Skin Diagnosis works:
1. Daylight mode The daylight mode allows us to observe your skin under controlled daylight conditions and make comparisons of skin conditions appearing in daylight and the other skin analysis modes.
2. True UV mode The true UV mode allows us to obtain a clearer, more contrasting and detailed image of the skin conditions of our clients, than with conventional devices.
3. Simulated Wood’s light mode In the simulated Wood’s light mode, the spectral composition mimics a classical Wood’s light. The patented illumination technology allows the modification of the Wood’s light spectrum and provides an extra diagnostic dimension.
4. Parallel-polarization mode The parallel-polarization technology enhances the visualisation of the skin’s surface textures. In this mode, the skin’s microrelief, fine lines and wrinkle formations can be observed with high detail.
5. Cross-polarization mode The cross-polarization mode provides you with an unparalleled view below the skin’s surface. At the touch of a button vascular or pigmentation disorders become visible to the eye.
6. Complexion analysis The complexion analysis reveals inhomogeneities in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritations. A homegenous complexion is the fundament of beauty.