Dear our beloved Skindeep Members,
It is with great sadness, following the Government’s directive to keep our nation safe and slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), that we let you know that Skindeep Medi-Spas has temporarily closed, effective midnight, Wednesday 25th March 2020.
During this downtime, we will be working hard in the background to ensure our return delivers a better than ever Skindeep service. Some of the things we will be working on are:
- Team training and up-skilling
- Reviewing our customer experience and implementing new and improved procedures
- Researching and implementing exciting new treatments
- Upgrading our website to deliver a new and improved online store.
We will be doing everything that we can to stay connected with you during our closure through online consultations, member’s only Facebook groups and skin health webinars so that your skin health goals don’t have to stop.
SKIN HEALTH MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
During our salon closures, We would like to offer you the following temporary membership option.
Members continue to pay a $20 per month membership fee to receive the following benefits:
- A 20% discount on all online product orders. (orders will be shipped via express post during our closure)
- A 20% discount on all online voucher orders (vouchers can be emailed instantly or shipped via express post)
- An online consultation with a skin specialist to review your skin health and help you devise effective home care treatments.
- Access to our member’s only Facebook group that will be full of useful skin health tips and webinars.
Most Importantly, as soon as we are able to re-open our salons, we will credit your membership account with the sum of payments made during our closure. This credit will be applied automatically once we have reopened and your membership is reinstated. For Example: April & May $20 Per month = $40 off your June Membership.
This temporary membership payment will help to ensure that we are able to maintain our beautiful salons that you know and love during this difficult time.
We completely understand that this will not be a viable option for all of our members at this time, and we will happily put your membership on hold while we are closed if you wish for us to do so.
Please email Michelle at email@example.com to advise us as to which option you would like to proceed with.
Never is there a more important time than now for us to stick together. We are so very grateful for the support we have received.
Stay positive, stay safe and together we will come through this.
We can’t wait to see you all on the other side!
Team Skindeep x