What is it?
A four-step process combining microdermbrasion, microneedling, product infusion and light therapy. After just one session your skin will glow from the inside, out – instantly!
We’ve put together a short video about what to expect from your Dermafrac treatment – watch it here!
What does it do?
Designed to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal to plump, firm and smooth the skin, Dermafrac can improve the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles;
- Acne and roseacea;
- Scarring and stretch marks;
- Enlarged/clogged pores;
- Age and sun spots;
- Flaky, dry skin;
- Uneven pigmentation.
How does it work?
This technology is similar to laser skin resurfacing, but offers a less intensive treatment, so it’s virtually pain free – and there’s no downtime!
The first step in the process of your Dermafrac treatment is to work with one of our Paramedical Therapists to determine the appropriate level of the initial microdermabrasion stage, as well as the right infusion treatment and LED frequency to suit your skin condition and concerns. Then, the skin is cleansed and primed, and the microdermabrasion is completed to remove the dead layers of skin cells.
The next step in the process is the micro needling, which creates the tiny channels and injects the serum under the dermis layer of the skin at the same time. The microneedling process works as follows:
- A precision wand is moved across your skin with light pressure. The roller used on the end of this wand is filled with microscopic needles that create the channels. The wand also has space for a cartridge that contains your chosen serum.
- The end of the wand uses vacuum pressure to pull the skin onto the needles. This painless method creates the channels that extend below the epidermis layer. This process creates tension on the skin so there is no pain. It also ensures the needles enter the skin in a uniform pattern for the best results, especially in the delivery of the serum.
- These microchannels promote the proper placement of the serums so they can do their job properly.
- The needles are placed at a depth that enters just below the dermis layer but stops before the nerve endings and capillaries to ensure no pain or bleeding.
The LED therapy is used for four to six minutes after the serum is applied.
What to expect:
*SALON SECRET* Dermafrac allows you to see improvement in as little as just one treatment!
If you wish to retain those benefits, a series of six treatments is recommended, so you will experience more even, smoother, fuller skin. The treatment takes around 45 minutes for a full face session.
The scar tissue of raised scars will also be reduced. Any depressed scars, such as acne scars, will be more difficult to see because of the increased production of collagen.
Things to note: Minor irritation may occur if you use certain skin care products immediately after your Dermafrac treatment. The use of retinoid and/or Vitamin A products is recommended one week post your Dermafrac treatment.
|Course of 4||$625|
|Full Face & Neck||$255|
|Course of 4||$815|
|Extra Booster Serum||$50|
Related Products & Treatments
- Omnilux LED Light Therapy – while light therapy is already included during this treatment, a solid 20mins of direct LED is proven to boost the results instantly and long term, while reducing redness & inflammation.